Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

MoneyMakingMommy.com Work at Home Jobs Daily for 01/30/12

From the Desk of  Kelly:

It's Monday - ALL day!
Shall we make the most of it?

I had a great weekend. Did some work - trying to get tax stuff sorted and done. Went for a hike on the parkway with my husband and we also watched a great movie last night, Midnight in Paris. It's nominated for an oscar - and was written and directed by Woody Allen. I'd call it a romantic-fantasy type movie. Worth renting for
sure!

I made another new recipe this weekend. It's basically baked spaghetti - but my youngest is not a fan - so I won't be making it again. I guess to only have one failed recipe out of the four new ones I tried though - is pretty good. Later this week I'm making BBQ chicken in the crockpot. That's a favorite around here for sure - so no worries there, and it's so easy for me.

The weather continues to be strangely Spring like. I have a feeling a winter blast is going to bring this nice weather to an end before the end of February! We'll see.

Not sure if you checked out the new article on Zeekler, I wrote last week - but you might check it out. Zeekler is a penny auction site and there are some really good deals. I saw two super bowl tickets around $466 last I checked!! Can you imagine?

Also - remember that if you're interested at all in signing up as an Avon rep - I would love to have you on my team. Even if we don't live near each other - I make every effort to help reps on my team whenever I can. Most times you will still be able to attend local meetings and get assistance from your local direct sales manager too!

I am working on a few more great articles today - and will post those soon as well. Of course as always - the new jobs have been posted too.

I would appreciate it if anyone checking out the jobs would click the Google +1 button on top of the article. Here's where you can find it. Thank you in advance. It helps me know that people like what they see and that I should continue offering this free job post service.





Have a great Monday!

Today's Daily Dozen Job Post for January 24, 2012 have been made. Be sure to check out all the jobs listed. Share this email with others that might be looking for work too.

-Kelly

How is Kelly making money at home right now?

Varolo
(actually won $650!!)

Fusion Cash
Swagbucks
Treasure Trooper
Hits4Pay
InboxDollars
YouData

Almost $600 a month from these programs and counting!

Home businesses that Kelly currently earns an income with?
Avon

Over $1100 a month with Avon, both selling and recruiting.

This is how she is able to stay home and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment