Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's going on today for MoneyMakingMommy? Get the work at home scoop for 2/22/12

From Kelly's Happy Little Laptop:

Hey!
How are you doing today? Doing well I hope.

Today is mass confusion for me. I'm leaving for Indiana tomorrow to visit my Mom. We get together every year to watch the Oscars together. It's an 8 hour drive - but I don't mind really. I have some audio books and I'll take lunch with me - so it will be fine. I am always glad to get there and hang out with my Mom. We have a fun time together.

But of course - it puts me in a dither getting ready and trying to keep up with work. I do take my work laptop with me so I can stay in touch with everything. But honestly, I'm going to try and take these 5 days and just CHILL OUT. This has been an exhausting 10 months. And can I just say, life is tough. Isn't it? Can we all just admit that
and stop walking around saying..."I'm fine!" LOL

Kids get sick, you lose your job, bill collectors call, you get sick, figuring out groceries and meals can be stressful, the house ALWAYS needs to be cleaned and there is ALWAYS laundry to do. No... I don't mope around and cry myself a river, I suck it up and soldier on. But I swear, sometimes I think if we just opened up with people and when they ask...."How are you?" Instead of saying... OH I'm great, I'm awesome, I'm super duper fine.... Ya just say...."Life sucks right now."

It's ok.

Everyone together....
"Life sucks sometimes!!!!"

I promise you - by admitting this and finding out others feel the same - it's freeing. We may be on the internet, but we are still a village. We're all trying to figure this life out and also feed our souls. It's ok to fall down. I fall down all the time. I've been tripping and falling and banging my head on the wall for 10 months!! LOL

So breathe easy - if you're having a sucky day, many of us out here are too, whether we admit it or not.

Now - on to some more "fun" and interesting things. If you haven't voted on our Easter candy poll - come on over and do that. I voted! Reeses peanut butter eggs for me!
http://www.moneymakingmommy.com/forum/*new*-everyday-chit-chat/11915-easter-candy-your-favorite-vote-now.html

New article for those of you wanting to make money from home. I decided to give a good look to Gomez Peer Zone. Check it out and see if this is something for you.

Gomez Peer Zone – Honest Review


Thumbnail image for Gomez Peer Zone – Honest Review

Gomez Peer Zone: Worth Your Time
or Worthless? Gomez Peer Zone is a subsidiary of Compuware Gomez
(which has been around since 1997). They have a good Better
Business Bureau rating and are one of many work-at-home
opportunities that can help you earn some extra income. What is
Gomez PEER Zone? Because the Internet plays [...]

Read entire article →



I will try to do some job updates while I'm at Mom's. Can't make any promises - but I don't want to let anyone down either. I know these job posts are important to you. I will also, as always be working on new articles to help you research work at home companies or review money making opps. Though I doubt you will hear much from me tomorrow of next Tuesday as I will be on the road all day. But my moggin' will be thinking and jotting down ideas for research as always!

Today's Daily Dozen Job Post for February 22, 2012 have been made. Be sure to check out all the jobs listed. Share this email with others that might be looking for work too.

-Kelly

How is Kelly making money at home right now?Cash Texts
Varolo (actually won $650!!)
Fusion Cash
Swagbucks
Treasure Trooper
Hits4Pay
InboxDollars
YouData

Almost $600 a month from these programs and counting!

Home businesses that Kelly currently earns an income with?

Avon


Over $1100 a month with Avon, both selling and recruiting.
This is how she is able to stay home and work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment