Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Case of Crazy! MoneyMakingMommy.com Update 3/8/12

From Kelly's Happy Little Laptop:

Ahhhh - blah blah blah. Yes -
that's what I have to say today. Yesterday I had every intent on posting new jobs and got totally side-tracked. I thought I would start my day by creating an FAQ page for my site. Somehow, that snowballed into me changing my entire home page!! Then - I went to tweak my theme and I screwed up the entire site. It looked like someone had broken it in a million pieces and made a virtual mosaic. Bad Kelly.

The thing about using something like Wordpress, especially when all you really know and have used for 10+ years is HTML - you don't realize the POWER behind a CMS (content management system). One little piece of code is wrong - actually ONE character - blip, your site is messed UP! So I was cruising along, thinking I was pro-joe wordpress woman and well, I clearly am not.

So that little disaster sucked my entire day into an abyss of "OH CRAP!" Luckily, it's fixed now and the sea of crap I was on yesterday is no more.

So today I DID post new jobs and I DID post a new article. The jobs I found are pretty cool, among them - a transcription job and website content proofreader job! So check those out. Be sure to use the job search feature box above the newly posted ads. That thing is HANDY. I find jobs all the time using it.

The article I wrote is on ClickBank. What is ClickBank, how can you use it.... etc. I've known about ClickBank forever, but I know some people may have never heard of it. So that's a good one to read :-)

What Is ClickBank? Can You Make Money?

ClickBank: Can Selling Digital
Products Make You Money? Do you have a digital product that you would like to sell? Have you ever thought of promoting digital products on your website or blog as an affiliate marketer? If you answered yes to either question than ClickBank may be the work-at-home opportunity for you. What is [...]

Read entire article →


Today's Daily Dozen Online Jobs Post for March 8, 2012 have been made. Be sure to check out all the jobs listed. Share this email with others that might be looking for work too.

**Do you like the daily dozen job posts? Did you know you can show your love for these free job posts?? YOU CAN! Please do! Be sure to click on the Google+ icon at the top of the jobs page and + that page!! It's what
keeps me going people!! LOL**




-Kelly

How is Kelly making money at home right now?Cash Texts
Varolo (actually won $650!!)
Fusion Cash
Swagbucks
Treasure Trooper
Hits4Pay
InboxDollars
YouData

Almost $600 a month from these programs and counting!

Home businesses that Kelly currently earns an income with?
Avon

Over $1100 a month with Avon, both selling and recruiting.

This is how she is able to stay home and work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment