Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Unicorns and Work at Home - LOL - MoneyMakingMommy.com Update 3/5/12

From Kelly's Happy Little Laptop:
It's something you might already know about me. Maybe not. But honestly, I am NOT a morning person. I've tried to be. But I suck at it.

I have all these great intentions of getting up at 6am, working out and having this awesome breakfast and rushing to my desk all gleeful, with sparkles of cheer cascading over me. But ... it just doesn't happen. Actually... that sounds more like a unicorn. I am not a unicorn. I like unicorns. Ever see the movie Legend with Tom Cruise in it?? OMG the unicorns in that movie. Love that movie. I did an entire thesis paper on the screen play for Legend for my college fantasy and si-fi genre class.

Wait...

What?

Where was I going with this conversation. Geezopete. I don't know?

OK -- anyway... I think I was trying to say that I DID do an update last Friday. There were new jobs posted, but by the time I got around to sending the update, it was really late and then the internet went out for our entire town thanks to glorious storms - so it just didn't happen. LOL

So good, there. We got that out of the way. I'm on it, but I'm not on it. Sounds familiar? Today, I am on it. Job posts have been updated, new article posted. And it's Monday! Way to go Kelly!

The new article is on My World Plus. I have not personally tried this program, but I might. You receive tons of discounts and a commission per referral.

My World Plus – Scam or Legit?


Thumbnail image for My World Plus – Scam or Legit?

Is My World Plus a Global
Opportunity or a Scam? How nice would it be to save money and
make money all at the same time? That is the concept behind My
World Plus—sort of like an Entertainment Book with a built-in
referral program. You can save money and then try to get others
to [...]

Read entire article →




Today's Daily Dozen Online Jobs Post for March 5, 2012 have been made. Be sure to check out all the jobs listed. Share this email with others that might be looking for work too.

**Do you like the daily dozen job posts? Did you know you can show your love for these free job posts?? YOU CAN! Please do! Be sure to click on the Google+ icon at the top of the jobs page and + that page!! It's what keeps me going people!! LOL**




-Kelly

How is Kelly making money at home right now?Cash Texts
Varolo (actually won $650!!)
Fusion Cash
Swagbucks
Treasure Trooper
Hits4Pay
InboxDollars
YouData

Almost $600 a month from these programs and counting!

Home businesses that Kelly currently earns an income with?

Avon

Over $1100 a month with Avon, both selling and recruiting.
This is how she is able to stay home and work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment