Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

MoneyMakingMommy.com Work at Home Jobs Daily for 02/03/12

From the Desk of  Kelly:


Well it IS Friday. And it's superbowl weekend - and the superbowl is in my home state! Very exciting. And Madonna is performing the halftime show and I love her! I am ready for the weekend, bring it on! I don't care who wins, just want to chill with friends and family - watch the game, eat game munchies and laugh at the commercials.

I know, I'm such a horrible football fan. My team is the Redskins... they never make it to the superbowl.

So for game munchies I am making all Mexican food. Nachos, Mexican pizza. Maybe even a stromboli with taco meat, cheese and peppers in it.

I actually wouldn't mind working out in my yard this weekend if this incredible weather holds out. I just want to trim some plants down and clean up a little out there.

I have another new article that you might enjoy reading. If you haven't created that Twitter account - you need to!

Can You Really Make Money Using Twitter?

Make Money Using Twitter – Yep, we can! Everyone wants to make money on the web these days, through a website, an online store, blogging, Facebook, and now, through Twitter.  In the era of smart phones, and social networking, Twitter has become one of the ways that millions keep in touch! It seems that more [...]
Have a great superbowl weekend. Get outside if it's nice!! Summer will be here before we know it. I'm still fast walking my 1.5 miles every evening before dinner M-F. I have to say - my legs are looking pretty good. More tone for sure. It takes just 22 minutes for me to walk this. I do add a cool down of 5 minutes... so it's a great little work out. (And if I plan on eating some nachos - I better walk this weekend too or get some of that gardening in! Calories in, calories out, right!

Today's Daily Dozen Job Post for February 3, 2012 have been made. Be sure to check out all the jobs listed. Share this email with others that might be looking for work too.

-Kelly

How is Kelly making money at home right now?

Varolo (actually won $650!!)
Fusion Cash

Swagbucks

Treasure Trooper
Hits4Pay
InboxDollars
YouData

Almost $600 a month from these programs and counting!

Home businesses that Kelly currently earns an income with?
Avon

Over $1100 a month with Avon, both selling and recruiting.
This is how she is able to stay home and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment